Old West Frontier Revolver Replica Nickel
- Military Conflict:
- Military Branch:
- Gun Type:
- Non-Firing Replica
- Blank Firing Type:
- Cannot Ship To:
- NJ, NY, RI
- Mfr Year:
- Car Mfr:
The Frontier is a classic single action cavalry revolver used by military and citizens alike. This reproduction features a 5.5" barrel, sleek finish, and realistic working action. Spin the cylinder, pull the trigger, and drop the hammer just like the original.
This high-end replica revolver is also designed to fire caps. When used in conjunction with our Denix Cap shells, you will have one of the best cap guns available anywhere today! Please note, these are not toys made for children.
A staple in the world of Western gun replicas, you will love this beautiful replica model for its handcrafted authenticity and accuracy to size and weight. Gun stand not included.
- Perfect for re-enactors or as a stage prop
- High-end Super Quality Cap Gun
- Fires 6 pull off caps (Not included)
- Museum Quality Historical Reproduction
- Cannot fire and cannot be altered to fire live rounds
- Authentic size and weight of actual gun
- Barrel Length: 5 1/2"
- Weight: 1.15lbs